Thursday, September 30, 2010
Excel Wizz
I have used Excel through out my whole life as a student. I have learned so much about it over the years that I could do almost anything I wanted to on it. But I forgot almost as many things as I learned. There is just so much that a person can do on Excel, that it is impossible to remember it all unless Excel is used on a daily basis. As soon as you think you know it all, there is something else that you learn about it. I have learned many things, but the only ones I truly remember how to do are simple ones like setting equations and formulas. Now I have learned how to format cells to perform a certain task when a certain spread of values is in the cells. This will be very helpful for the future, now I can make any Excel spreadsheet look very professional while still being easy to follow. Although I don't know exactly what I want to do with my life yet, I am sure somewhere down the road I will use Excel and the things I learned will come in handy. The only problem is that there is such a numerous ammounts of things that can be done in Excel that I will forget most of them again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment